Monday 16 May 2011

The Queen of Procrastination

I'm not particularly skilled at many things, but at procrastinating I am fantastic! As you may remember (seeing as I only blogged about it constantly....) I had nearly 2 weeks off recently, and managed to complete none of the things I wanted to get done.


It's now got to the stage where some of those things NEED to be done. For example, if I want to actually go on the holiday that my parents have booked for us all, I NEED to sort out my passport. I have been meaning to do this since April last year when I realised that my passport was the only documentation left in my married name....13 months is one hell of a impressive procrastination, are you impressed yet?


A slightly smaller delay has been on my repeat prescription. I was actually together enough to get this dropped off at the doctors on time this month; unlike last month where I was without my tablets for nearly a week (not clever). The prescription was ready on Friday, I only got the prescription today (thanks to Hague) and still haven't got my tablets!!


So, I need to get my tablets tomorrow. I also need to pick up my new glasses (no delay there, they'll be ready tomorrow and I've been SO impatient to get them). I have a form to post off as well. These are things that definitely need doing tomorrow. There are also a few things I'd like to get done - and even as I type I know full well that I probably won't get the rest of the washing done, wash all the towels or sort out under the bed. The intention is there though, surely that counts for something?? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)