Wednesday 25 May 2011

Slightly Over Excited :)


I know it's not much in the scheme of things, but for someone who gets excited every time someone reads her random little blog, the fact that it's now been read over 1000 times is definitely something to get a little bit happy about!

I have no idea who most of the people reading this blog are, whether they are friends or strangers, or why they have decided to read about my life. I'm just smiling right now because they do!

I really would love for some of you to say hi though, or leave a comment now and again - even just sign my wee guestbook at the bottom of the page so I can put a face to the random little digits that appear at the side of my witterings!

To all of you - thank you, I love that you take time to pop by and read this, and I hope you'll return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)