Tuesday 31 May 2011

Escaping!

When it's sunny and bright outside, there is nothing like escaping out of the office. I'm so lucky in that the grounds surrounding the factory I work in are stunning. The Colman family used to own the whole site and large areas have been preserved, including the Abbey, the graves of the family dogs and the sunken garden.


Today whilst taking my lunch break I took a wander to the sunken garden....it was so pretty, full of sunlight and flowers - and even a pair of rabbits who kept racing across and hiding each time I got too close!


I spent way too long just taking photographs and savouring every moment of being out of the office, in the fresh air and surrounded by such beauty! Sometimes there is just no greater thing in this world than the simplest of pleasures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)