Saturday 4 June 2011

Such Bee-auty In The World

One thing I've noticed since I started my 365 project this year is how much more I see. Every walk is full of photo opportunities, every time I leave the house I see something else and because of that I try and take my camera (or one of them) with me everywhere I go. I'd hate to miss something stunning!


I've missed a few things so far this year, mostly when I just couldn't stop, including a pair of swans with their cygnets - but slamming on the brakes whilst doing 60mph is not the best idea!!


Being part of the 365 project website has opened my eyes to so many inspirational people and ideas and one of the photos I wanted to take was a close up of a Bee. I can't afford a macro lens, but found a macro filter for £2.79 and to be honest, whilst I've enjoyed experimenting with it, I wasn't hopeful of getting a wonderful shot.


Today, whilst walking Bayleigh, the opportunity presented itself. There is a small area of our local park which has been left for the wildflowers, and it was alive with Bee's today, so I did my best - and seeing as I only had limited time (Bayleigh doesn't do patience) I'm pleased with the shots I got. I get the feeling I'll be heading back sooner rather than later though! I'm loving this learning curve I'm on!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)