Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dark Days

Strange isn't it? Happy days are so easy to blog about, the simple act of writing about them brings them to the forefront of the mind again, recalling the little things that made for such a pleasurable moment.


When bad things happen you have to ponder the words, force them out. All the while wishing they hadn't even happened at all, wondering if airing them will help or hinder the mood you find yourself in.


Today is definitely a bad day. We seem to have our fair share of them, but life seems to rejoice sometimes in pushing me to the limit :( The one thing in my life I thought was reasonably secure, isn't. The job I enjoy may disappear. I'm trying not to think the worst of the situation, as it's not a foregone conclusion, but honestly? I'm distraught, upset and overwhelmed.


My sensible head tells me that things will always work out somehow, that things are never as bad as they seem, but right now those words mean nothing. Right now I can't see the light at the end of this never-ending tunnel, and even the bright little milestones we hold on to during our weeks have failed us today.


As far as I'm concerned 22nd June 2011 can f*ck off! Perhaps I should just go to bed now to stop anything else happening?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)