Saturday 11 June 2011

The Girlie Gene...

I do sometimes wonder if I'm missing a girlie gene...I like some feminine things, like jewellery, shoes and handbags, but I tend not to wear jewellery every day and I can't wear heels.


I'm sitting here, in a football shirt, drinking a lager, full of happiness as I've just booked the Haye vs Klitschko fight. Tonight we will probably be watching UFC, and have spent the afternoon watching the Canadian GP qualifying....


I don't like housework much, and I'm not particularly houseproud, I live in my trainers most of the time and I drive my car too fast. I think burps and farts are funny and am a fanatical football fan, in fact I had a season ticket for about 10 years (before it got too expensive).


I can't be bothered to style my hair, a brush and it's done, my favourite films include Snatch and The Resident Evil films and I used to play with toy cars instead of dolls!


Don't get me wrong, I love being a woman - but I seem to be missing some essential bit of girlyness that contains the answer to how to walk in heels, how to iron, how often to polish and the patience to put make up on everyday :) I guess some would describe me as a Geeza Bird, or a Ladette, but it's how I've always been and I have nothing to prove. Although I reckon a firm understanding of the offside rule and a passion for the art of Pugilism can't hurt when it comes to being a perfect girlfriend..........wait....is that a girlie notion?? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)