Tuesday 21 June 2011

Random Things Of Wonderfulness!

I’m in a deliciously happy mood today, so lots of things that make my heart soar are currently whizzing through my head, so I thought I’d share some with you :o)
 
  • Waking up and seeing glorious weather (and being able to use the word glorious in relation to the weather).
  • Having Flump sit on my shoulder, which means I can rest my cheek on her soft fur and feel her purring.
  • Reading a totally out of the blue declaration of deep love from my gorgeous and beautiful Man.
  • Trying a new food or dish and being blown away by how good it tastes.
  • The way Bayleigh walks, with her wonderful little legs trotting away, tail held high and ears swinging.
  • The sound of the sea.
  • Seeing an amazing sunrise or sunset, where the colours take your breath away and make you wish the sky could always look that way.
  • Rainbows.
  • When you bite into a Strawberry and it tastes perfect.
  • Waking up half asleep and feeling an arm pull you closer for a sleepy cuddle.
  • Hearing from someone utterly random that they love my photographs.
  • Walking barefoot on cool grass.
  • Waking up and seeing that it has snowed during the night.
  • Hague....always Hague x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)