Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day In A Nutshell....

Bit of a whirlwind today, so here we go.....


Up too early
Start drive to Barnsley
Turn around after 5 minutes as I'd forgotten my phone
Tank up
Hague dozes before we reach Norwich
Audiobook goes on
Nice clear drive
Arrive ooop North early
Hague has lovely afternoon with boys
I steal MaccyD's t'interwebz
Try to ring Fatherly Parental
Get bored with t'interwebz cos my work laptop is lacking flash player so my Cafe goes untended.
Audiobook goes back on
Sunshine is too much to resist so I find a green bit.
Sit in the sun a lot
Try to ring Fatherly Parental again
Take a lot of pictures
(Audiobook still on)
Try and nap and fail miserably
Try to ring Fatherly Parental at Clairey's
Audiobook goes back on
Early phone call from Hague to get picked up
Quick visit with the In Laws = nice chat, stolen drink, britvic order, foiled toilet visit!
Get in car
Laugh at TomTom's arrival time
Yabbit on for 3 hours putting the world to rights.
Arrive home 42 minutes before TomTom said we would
Clear crap out of car
Have an enormous cup of tea
Upload piccies to Facebook


Finally relax!
Realise it's been 4 days since I've blogged so feel I should say something...
Adds a picture for the hell of it :)


Happy Father's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)