Sunday 5 June 2011

Birthday Season Begins!

For my family, birthday season takes up most of the Summer! Today was the start of a few weeks in which both my Nieces, my Sister and both my Parents celebrate birthdays! Thank God for my divorce, as that was another Birthday and Anniversary sandwiched in there as well!


The first celebration of Birthday Season is Carys May's birthday, my youngest Niece. Also known as Mini-Me as she is so very like me :) She was 5 today, and wanted to spend the day at her Nanny's for a Barbecue, my Mum duly obliged, and we had a wonderful day, despite my Dad only being able to join us via Yahoo Messenger due to being in India :(


A combination of a new bike AND a new scooter, new dress, Pimms (for the adults), good food, hot tub and a day of mostly sunshine made for a day of sweet memories, and even my new lens landing on the floor and smashing the filter couldn't spoil the day (although they may not have been the case if it had broken the lens O_o).


So - Happy 5th Birthday Carys May, I hope it was wonderful for you and it will be a day you'll remember :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)