Wednesday 29 June 2011

Darkest Before Dawn?

So the saying goes, and believe me I hope that one is true. At the moment it seems to be one thing after the other, and not little things, not broken fingernails and gaining a lb. We're talking huge, life changing events that throw your whole life upside down.


I don't know where I am at the moment, even the ground beneath my feet doesn't feel solid anymore. I am trying so hard to stay positive, to not let myself get swamped by the (seemingly) never ending pile of shite my life seems to have become....


I'm hoping that normal service will shortly be resumed, that I'll have something nice, funny, interesting or just merrily random to post - so apologies, I'm doing my best! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)