Friday 1 July 2011

Half Way

It's July, six months gone by, with six more to go! The half-way point of 2011 already. In some ways it's not been a great year but in others it's an improvement on last year.


I guess the most immediate success to my mind is my 365 Project, I set out to take a photograph every day, and I wanted that photo to be completely unedited in anyway. I have managed that, and I am so proud of myself :) Sometimes a photo does cry out to be edited or improved, but this way it's my photography that's improving, not my computer skills. It's been one hell of a journey and I cannot believe how much I have learnt. I can honestly say that I have taken photographs in the last six months that I never ever dreamed I could capture and that, if nothing else is something to take from this year.


The rest of my goals for this year have passed by the wayside, weight has been losed and gained, money has been saved and then frittered away. Perhaps I'll focus more on these later in the year, but for now the 182 photographs that so far make up my project are the biggest achievement for 2011, by a long, long way!


The First 6 Months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)