Saturday 2 July 2011

A Snapshot Of Summer

Right now all my senses are overwhelmed with Summer and I just had to share this feeling. The right here, and right now...


The wonderful walk this morning in the sun with Bayleigh, gorgeous sunshine, with a sea breeze. Bright colours everywhere as people enjoyed the British seaside.
Home to a lovely cool house, windows opened wide and the golden rays of the sun shining through the room.
The strawberries we have which are so juicy you bite into them and the juice runs down your chin, and which are beyond delicious.
Sharing cold, cold beers with the Man I love, each topped with a slice of lime.
Eating crusty olive and tomato bread, dipped into olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Looking up and seeing the most breath-taking colour blue in the sky outside, deep and clear.
The ever so subtle aroma of a barbeque wafting in and out on the breeze.


Just Summer....just perfect, just a lovely moment in the year, but one I wanted to capture and remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)