Monday 18 July 2011

A Rest And A Break

I've not been at work since last Wednesday. I've taken the time I've been away to mull over what to do about my job on one level, but on another level I'm been doing my best to relax.

It's easy not to think about my job when I'm not at work, to not even think about the decision to be made on Friday, but I guess deep down I know what I'll end up doing, whether that will be for the best or not I guess only time will tell.


This weekend has been just lovely. We have done nothing but relax. The weather has conspired to keep us indoors, it's been rainy and grey despite being July so we've been reading Harry Potter books and watching films. It's funny how the nicest of weekends can come out of nothing - we had no plans beyond seeing Deathly Hallows on Friday, and yet we've had a wonderful few days :)


We also got to meet our housesitter/pet sitter Georgina, and Boo and Flump seemed to love her, so hopefully all will be fine and dandy when we have our long-awaited holiday to Cyprus :). The only spanner in the holiday works at the moment is my passport, which despite me getting it checked at the Post Office, requires more paperwork.....not good! Fingers crossed please everyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)