Friday 15 July 2011

And So It Begins...And Ends...

Ah....Friday, how I love thee. Do you know what makes Friday's even better? When you aren't at work! Something that can help make them even more amazing is going out, not just going out, but going out and seeing the new Harry Potter film in 3D on an IMax screen.

It is only just coming up for 9.30pm and today has been wonderful, relaxing in the morning, seeing the final Potter film (which was just amazing, epic and fantabulous, everything I hoped it would be) meeting up with my cousin Gary and his lovely girlfriend Laura - who seem to be just about perfect together. A nice meal, and now lots of alkyhol and sillyness on the television.

This weekend WILL be a good one, I shall not let anything spoil it, nasty things shall be banished until Tuesday, simple as that. This weekend is about having fun, being with people I love and relaxing, putting worries to one side and getting on with living and loving and having the best time we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)