Thursday 14 July 2011

Decisions

I'm useless at making them, and now I have to make a HUGE one. The pieces of the puzzle are getting clearer by the day, but my mind is still not in the right place, it's whizzing and whirring around, trying to fit everything together. I can't concentrate on anything.


I've taken today off work (I'm already off on Friday and Monday) and will take the time to get my decision made once and for all (with an obvious break to see Harry Potter tomorrow squee joy etc).


I hate being in this position, but I am, and I need to get things sorted out once and for all, and I need to make sure I make the right decision for me, so many caring people are putting in their two-penneth worth, and it all helps to clarify, but I need to do this myself, I need to think of what's best for me, for our future, and it's not something I'm taking lightly. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)