Friday 8 July 2011

The Big Issue

Hopefully I'm not at that point just yet, but I seem to have spent most of the last couple of weeks either wallowing in the issue of the upcoming redundancy decision or trying my hardest not to think about it.


At work it's SO hard not to think about it, everyone is asking about it, and the people affected can't help but discuss and dissect the issue almost constantly.


Last weekend I did quite a good job of not thinking about it at all and managed to have a pretty good weekend. I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to manage it this weekend, 11th of July seems a hell of a lot closer from here, but I am determined to do my best. Tonight will be a relaxing one, and the rest of the weekend is supposed to be quite busy so hopefully that will help.


I guess that 10am Monday morning will get here when it gets here, and then at least I will know what's happening and be able to sort things out in my head, and at last think about what to do going forward. Whatever happens, everything at work will change, I need to focus on that now, and not worry what that change will mean for me.


(Beer tonight will help I'm sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)