Sunday 31 July 2011

One ?

Apparently you learn one new thing every day.....but today I have learn - oooh - squillions :o)


Days that start in a rather poo manner, definitely don't have to stay that way.
Mcdonalds hash browns taste bloody awful cold.
The Sutton Bridge takes about 17 days to open and close again o_O
The weather app on my phone really has NO idea what the weather will actually be.
Mcdonalds free wi-fi doesn't spread that far from the actual restaurant!
There is a Trans-Pennine Trail that crosses the whole country (and I found a pretty bit of it today).
The sun does shine (and burn. A lot) Ooop North.
This....
...is the caterpillar of the Cinnabar Moth.
Ladybirds never stay bloody still when you want them to.
How to use my x10 magnification filter (at last)
Teeny frogs are impossible to focus on.
Sam reserves his most angelic of smiles for when he's just about to try and swipe your drink.
I will never be able to unwrap a clingfilmed item again without giggling.
There is a "Wall of Death" currently on a world tour...
The Little Chef at Newark has probably the cruddiest toilets in the world.
There are now only 13 days left until Cyprus....okay so I didn't really learn that today, but it is rather exciting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)