Friday 22 July 2011

More Countdowns!

Firstly...work crap....I told the management my decision today (to stay - for now - although they don't know the for now bit - except they might now - doh). Although due to appeals the final decision won't be made for, oh fecking ages, although they doesn't stop me from missing out on keeping my job!


On much nicer ground, my passport has finally arrived! I was starting to worry slightly, especially as I got a letter asking for more paperwork at the start of the week, but it appeared, safe and sound this afternoon!


So that means I can fully concentrate on getting excited about the holiday! Holiday clothes are all purchased, a housesitter (a very lovely one) is all sorted, holiday money is saved. Literally all we have to do now is change up the monetaries and pack! That's it! I am so excited! I've not had a proper holiday in years (think it's 5 or 6) and it will be the first holiday that me and Hague have taken together, what's not to be excited about??


Cyprus, for 2 weeks, in glorious sunshine. Nothing to do but enjoy good food, wonderful weather, 14 fabulous days with my gorgeous Hague, wonderful people and a villa with it's own pool. Add to that 2 weeks without work and 2 weeks spent with my gorgeous Nieces and I'm sure you can appreciate why I am overexcited!! 22 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)