Monday 13 June 2011

Feeling Overwhelmed!

Today has been a day of feeling overwhelmed in all kinds of different ways....


By tiredness when I had to drag myself out of bed this morning after a restless night.
By just how far away the weekend is.
By the usual tedium of a Monday at work, which coupled with being so tired made for a long day.
By the annoyances of excel.
By overcoming those annoyances and achieving something that I really had thought was beyond me at first.
By the delicious dinner that Hague had waiting when I got home today.
By just how tired I am.
By how fast August seems to be getting closer, and I still don't have a valid passport.


Most of all though, I have been collectively overwhelmed by just how many people are looking out for my daily pictures, my how many conversations I have with such diverse people about my project and the sheer amount of positive comments my pictures receive every day. It feels like something very special that my friends are actually looking forward to my pictures every day, and seeing one simple comment on Facebook has totally lifted my mood (I'm still bloody knackered though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)